We could tell you what our crews appreciate most about Triad – or you can hear it directly from them. What do our employees tell us when we ask, “What do you like most about your job?” Here are some examples:
- “The family atmosphere. There are not many companies where the…President knows your name.”
- “Respect is given by peers and management, professionalism, and responsibility given to me.”
- “Use of current technology, emphasis on training.”
- “Open work environment, comfortable atmosphere.”
- “Ability to act independently.”
- “The promotion of thinking ‘outside the box'”
- “Flexibility of work schedule when required, Triad is a champion of family support.”
- “Little to no strife within the ranks. Drama is the rare exception, not the rule.”
Not only do we treat our employees right, the company also supports a variety of community and industry organizations. Our reputation is well-known: Triad Machinery is recognized throughout the Pacific Northwest as one of the region’s top employers.
In addition to working alongside great people, Triad Machinery also offers a long list of benefits (see below). Look over our current listings and if you see something that might make a good fit, let us know!
Triad Machinery Employee Benefits
Whether your job is sales, service, parts, or general administration, you are an important part of the Triad Machinery Family. Employees have a strong loyalty to the company and take pride in their contributions in making Triad Machinery “Your Pacific Northwest Leader in Forestry, Cranes, and Construction Equipment“. For that very reason, Triad Machinery offers an exhaustive benefits package for all full-time employees.
Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage:
No need to wait for insurance, benefits start on the first day of the month following your date of hire.
We offer numerous different Medical, Dental, and Vision plan options including High Deductible Plans (HDP) and Health Savings Accounts (HSA). All of our plans are offered by preferred providers.
Short Term Disability
Protection from the unexpected is provided to all mechanics and Triad pays for the full premium.
Long Term Disability
Protection is provided to Non-Mechanic positions and Triad pays for the full premium.
Triad pays the full premium to provide life insurance to our employees.
401k Retirement Savings Plan
Triad will provide matching funds and a variety of investment options to maximize your potential savings. All employees are eligible to participate in the 401k plan after a short waiting period.
Employee Assistance Program
Free to all employees are various confidential services to assist you and your family. Including counseling, legal and other daily issues
Section 125 Plan (Flexible Spending Account)
Per IRS guidelines you can contribute pre-tax dollars to be used for IRS approved medical reimbursements or qualified daycare costs.
Paid Time Off
All employees receive vacation, sick time and eight paid holidays per year.
Tuition Reimbursement Program
Triad supports an employee who wants to advance their education while continuing to work.
Mechanics Additional Benefits
- Ongoing paid training at Triad facilities and manufacturing sites.
- Reimbursement for steel-toed safety boots and prescription safety glasses.