Whether you’re a territory manager, a service technician, parts sales association, or office employee, you are an important part of the Triad Machinery family! We are tremendously honored by the fact that employees have a strong loyalty to the company. We take great pride in their personal contributions to the organization.
We could tell you what our crews appreciate most about Triad – or you can hear it directly from them. What do our employees tell us when we ask, “What do you like most about your job?” Here are some examples:
- “The family atmosphere. There are not many companies where the…President knows your name.”
- “Respect is given by peers and management, professionalism, and responsibility given to me.”
- “Use of current technology, emphasis on training.”
- “Open work environment, comfortable atmosphere.”
- “Ability to act independently.”
- “The promotion of thinking ‘outside the box'”
- “Flexibility of work schedule when required, Triad is a champion of family support.”
- “Little to no strife within the ranks. Drama is the rare exception, not the rule.”
Not only do we treat our employees right, the company also supports a variety of community and industry organizations. Our reputation is well-known: Triad Machinery is recognized throughout the Pacific Northwest as one of the region’s top employers.
In addition to working alongside great people, Triad Machinery also offers a long list of benefits (see below). Look over our current listings and if you see something that might make a good fit, let us know!
Work a Heavy Equipment Job, Work with Triad Machinery
Triad Machinery Employee Benefits
Whether your job is sales, service, parts, or general administration, you are an important part of the Triad Machinery Family. Employees have a strong loyalty to the company and take pride in their contributions in making Triad Machinery “Your Pacific Northwest Leader in Forestry, Cranes, and Construction Equipment“. For that very reason, Triad Machinery offers an exhaustive benefits package for all full-time employees.